My story, not yours. so, don't judge unless you got my permission.
♥♥♥♥
♥Friday, 2 December 2011♥
the video that he made for me. thnks for watching. :)
lots of love, cikfarah♥
@ 07:51
Biography
My name is CIKFARAH.
I am cikfarah. I was born on 16th June 1995. Can guess my age? Surely you can. I am from Labuan. Sometimes, i don't really like myself. i know, i'm not perfect. i was so agree with Jessie J's song, nobody's perfect. I never missed from doing mistakes. but from my mistake, it can realize me. we should learn from the mistake. never give up, and try to live your own life. God always give us a second chance.
♥Friday, 2 December 2011♥
the video that he made for me. thnks for watching. :)
♥imma hurt you real good, baby
@ 07:51
Tagboard
IF your comment doesn't appear on my Cbox, REFRESH the page. It'll appear.
Don't go retyping again or press Go multiple times :)